Right of withdrawal
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the model withdrawal form (by Download), but this is not mandatory.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same form of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you. In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning parcel shipping goods. Non-parcels will be picked up at your place.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for you to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not exist
1. in the case of distance contracts for the supply of goods which are manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which by their nature are not suitable for return or spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded;
2. in the case of distance contracts for the supply of audio and video recordings or of software, provided that the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by you;
3. in the case of distance contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, unless you have submitted your contract declaration by telephone;
4. in the case of distance contracts relating to the supply of goods or the provision of financial services whose price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which we have no control and which can occur within the period of revocation, in particular services in connection with shares, unit certificates, issued by an investment company or foreign investment company and other tradable securities, currencies, derivatives or money market instruments.
1. Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for sufficient protection against transport damage.
2. Please do not return the goods to us if possible. We will gladly reimburse you for the postage costs if you do not want to carry them yourself.