Stationary reinforced catch fence system with cantilever for garbage handling point, recycling center
Reinforced catch fence system with cantilever for waste handling point
Protects against extensive pollution of the environment in the vicinity of landfills, recycling centers, recycling plants and sorting plants. Foils, paper, cardboard and light residues that can be distributed by a winch are stopped by the nets. This prevents it from spreading in the immediate vicinity. This catch fence protects up to a height of 3 or 4 m. The nets are produced in the familiar Dr. THIEL quality, made with surrounding cord.
Due to the 45 ° angle of the optional cantilever, the catch fence also works well as a climb-over protection or a cat safety gate.
- Reinforced design with guaranteed stability up to wind speeds of 120 km / h
- Posts are placed on the customer's existing or to be installed baffle wall
- quick & easy assembly
- Height 3m or 4m selectable
- Unlimited length
- Individual customer requests, such as the type of nets, mesh size, can be implemented
- Execution e.g. with 3m height, cantilever arm (45 ° angled) placed on the customer's baffle wall
The catch fence systems can be equipped with different synthetic fiber nets from 20 to 45mm MW, to a certain extent an installation of close-meshed, air-permeable fabrics (e.g. our item no. 99250) is also possible.
Depending on the design and size (height) of the system, the delivery includes:
- Tripods for mobile systems (posts for stationary systems)
- Synthetic fiber net according to customer requirements, made up with edge cord
- Steel cable for tensioning the nets above and below
- Ground anchor (for mobile systems) to fix the tripods and the lower steel cable for hanging the net
- Small parts for net and rope attachment, such as rope clamps, rope locks, snap hooks, cable ties
178,50 EUR per Meter
238,00 EUR per Meter
309,40 EUR per Meter
565,25 EUR per Meter